Where are you travelling to?
Business trip abroad, visiting a conference or need to keep in touch on holiday?
Travelling internationally can be expensive, but FLEXeSIM offers a cost-effective, flexible roaming solution that is easy to order and use.
Our flexible roaming eSIM plans allow you to use your mobile without fear of receiving large data bills from international networks.
FLEXeSIM offers a fixed-cost flexible roaming solution for international roaming with our eSIM plans. Choose between our 14 or 30-day plans, perfect for the duration of your trip abroad. For longer-term solutions, we also offer a rolling data plan option.
- Covers over 40 European countries.
- Save on international mobile data expenses with a flexible 14-day or 30-day plans.
- Designed for business and leisure travellers.
- Hassle-free flexible roaming connectivity in multiple countries with our convenient eSIM plan.
- Eliminate unpredictable data roaming charges and unexpected bills.
£25 - £35
- Covers over 75 World countries.
- Economise on international mobile data expenses with flexible 14-day or 30-day plans.
- Tailored for both business and leisure travellers.
- Effortless connectivity across multiple countries with our convenient eSIM plan.
- Eliminate unforeseen data roaming charges and unexpected bills.
£35 - £50
- Covers over 145 World countries.
- Minimize international data costs with FLEXeSIM’s flexible 14-day or 30-day plans.
- Ideal for both business and leisure travellers.
- Stay connected easily in multiple countries with FLEXeSIM’s eSIM plan
- Avoid unexpected data roaming charges with FLEXeSIM and eliminate the risk of unpredictable bills.
£90 - £150
What’s an eSIM?
An eSIM, or Embedded SIM, is a digital SIM card that is embedded directly into your device, instead of using a physical SIM card. This means that you can activate a mobile data plan from your network provider without the need for a physical SIM.
An eSIM is a digital SIM card that allows you to connect to any operator offering eSIM services. It works in a similar way to a traditional SIM card but eliminates the need for a physical SIM card.
An eSIM is pre-installed in the device and ready to be activated. Activation is done by installing an “eSIM profile” of a new operator onto the device. This profile contains the necessary information for your device to connect to the operator’s network. The process of activating an eSIM is typically done via a QR code or through an app provided by the operator.